Hello Tesco Credit Card Holders, Are you searching for the best and easy way to make your Tesco credit card bill payment? You have reached the right place, In this article, I will help you with step-by-step instructions with all the useful information to make bill payments of Tesco credit cards. After reading this, you will not have to search for any other website. So Let’s get started.
About Tesco Online Banking
Tesco’s online banking is the platform where you can manage your complete Tesco card needs. It is the easiest way to manage your current, savings accounts, loans, credit card balance checks, etc. Using Tesco Online Banking you can easily manage everything like credit card bill payments, sending money to another account, checking account statements, loan statements, etc.
Tesco Online Banking Login
If you are searching for the Tesco Online Banking Login process then simply follow the below-given step-by-step instructions and you will be easily logged into your online banking account.
- First, check your internet connection It should be in working condition.
- Now visit the official webpage of Tesco Online Banking Login Portal
- After clicking on this link you will land to a new webpage as shown below.
- Now click to the Goto Login button, Only if you are a registered user.
- You will visit to a new page as shown below.
- Now enter your username and hit log in.
- It’s done.
How To Register For Tesco Online Banking
To make life easier you need to register for Tesco online banking. Everything you can do after logging inside your Tesco Online Banking. You can follow the simple and easy step-by-step guide to register for Tesco online banking.
- First, check your system and Internet connection, It should work well.
- Now click to this official Tesco Online Banking Link from here
- You will 2 options go to login and 2nd register now.
- Click on to register now option.
- After clicking to register now option, you will be taken to a new webpage as shown below.
- You will have to fill all the details such as – First Name, Surname, DOB, Postcode, Credit Number etc after filling all details just click to Next and follow the given details.
- It’s done, You will get your unique username and password to log in Tesco Online Banking.
- Use the same username and password whenever you want to log in to Tesco Online Banking.
How To Make Tesco Credit Card Bill Payment Online
Are you searching for the easy and best way to pay your Tesco Credit Card Bill Online? Stay tuned, You will get complete information with step-by-step guidance on How To Pay Tesco Credit Card Bill Payment. You need to follow the given below steps carefully.
There are 5 different ways to pay your Tesco Credit Card Bill Payment. They are –
- Faster payment
- Pay by Direct Debit
- Pay by debit card
- Online Banking
- Mobile App
Faster payment –
You can transfer money from your bank account and this is the fastest way to pay your monthly bill. Transfer the money to sort code 40-64-15, account number 31310006, and enter your 16-digit credit card number as the reference. Payments made using the Faster Payment Service are normally made within two hours but can take up to 24 hours.
Pay by Direct Debit –
You can set up regular payments to your credit card by direct debit, so you won’t have to organize a manual payment each month. Follow the below steps.
- Log in to Online Banking, click on your credit card and then select ‘Direct Debit’ in the top right-hand corner.
- Follow the steps to choose your payment amount and enter the account details from which you want the direct debit to be paid.
- If you get an email or text before your first direct debit date letting you know your statement is ready, you’ll need to make your first payment by bank transfer or debit card instead. Your Direct Debit should then be active for your next monthly statement.
Pay by Debit Card –
When making debit card payments, please allow a minimum of 2 working days before the due date for the payment to clear. You can make debit card payments via Online Banking and our Mobile App. You will need to add the debit card first and then you can make a payment.
Online Banking –
follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking, click on your credit card and then select ‘Manage account’ in the top right-hand corner.
- Select ‘Make a payment’ and then ‘Make a debit card payment.
Mobile App –
first, download and set up our Mobile App. Then follow these steps:
- Log in to the mobile app
- Select the credit card you want to make a payment on
- Select the menu icon and then select ‘Pay with debit card.
Tesco Bank Credit Card Support Number
Lost or stolen card, or suspected fraud (calling from the UK) – 0345 300 4278
Lost or stolen card, or suspected fraud (calling from overseas) – +44 1268 50 80 27
Credit cards customer services – 0345 300 4278
Credit cards customer services – using a Textphone (minicom) – 0345 671 0676
Online Banking and Mobile Banking App help – 0345 300 3511
Online Banking and Mobile Banking App help – using a Textphone (minicom) – 0345 671 0674
Online Banking and Mobile Banking App help – using Typetalk – 18001 0345 300 3511
Make a claim against your payment protection insurance (PPI) – 0344 543 1036*0344 543 1036
Identity Protection claims and queries – 0344 848 4277
People Also Searching For
- tesco bank credit card
- tesco online login
- tesco credit card abroad
- tesco online chat
- credit card online banking
- tesco persona
- tesco online banking
This is all about Tesco Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Complete Step by Step Process. After reading this article you can easily follow the same guidelines and make your bill payment, In case you face any issue you can always contact us or contact Tesco Bank Credit Card Support Numbers. Do share this article with others so that they can also solve their issue. Thank You.